galaxy book flex 15
post-template-default,single,single-post,postid-26750,single-format-standard,theme-stockholm,stockholm-core-2.0.7,woocommerce-no-js,select-theme-ver-6.6,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode_menu_,qode-single-product-thumbs-below,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-6.4.2,vc_responsive,elementor-default,elementor-kit-26749
Title Image

galaxy book flex 15

galaxy book flex 15

$0 down and 24- to 36-month plans available for most items. A striking feature about the touchpad is its Wireless PowerShare capability, which means you can use it to charge any of your Qi-compatible smartphones, Galaxy Buds Plus (or third-party earbuds) or wearables. Samsung Galaxy Book Flex 15 NP950QCG-K01CA. AKG Stereo Speakers SmartAmp ( Max 5 W x 2 ), Adapter, Power Cable, Installation Guide (paper), S Pen Tip & Tweezer, Ejection Pin. The royal-blue convertible also beat the category average (125%). Still, I would recommend an external webcam if you’re planning on doing any video conferencing with this laptop. Images must be in BMP, PNG, GIF or JPEG format. The underside of the convertible — by the power switch — reached a max temperature of 103 degrees. This is a great tool for students who record lectures or worker bees who enjoy recording office meetings. Details & FREE Returns Return this item for free. When we ran Geekbench 4.3, an overall performance test, the Flex 15's CPU notched 19,137. Message and data rates may apply. Samsung reserves the right to modify pricing and modify or cancel promotions at any time, without prior notice. By submitting any content to SAMSUNG, you represent and warrant that: You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content: You agree to indemnify and hold SAMSUNG (and its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, joint ventures, and third-party service providers, including but not limited to Bazaarvoice, Inc., and their respective officers, directors, and employees), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of any third party. The Samsung Galaxy Book 15 (along with the Galaxy Book Ion) is the first laptop in the world to feature a QLED display, an energy-saving technology that helps to output super-high brightness scores without depleting too much battery power. Skip to content. Minimum interest charge: $1. And that nearly 16 hours of battery life and lightning-fast SSD are nothing to sneeze at either. Choose your OS. Flex a New Experience. GPU:  NVIDIA GeForce MX250 Here is my full review of the new Galaxy Book Flex from #Samsung! Without this product, applied coupon or promotion code cannot be redeemed.Are you sure to remove this product? Für dieses Cabrio hat Samsung beschlossen, die rechte Umschalttaste in zwei Hälften zu teilen und einen angrenzenden Fingerabdruckscanner hinzuzufügen. CPU:  Intel Core i7-1065G7 CPU The Samsung Galaxy Book Flex 15 is the main laptop to include a QLED show. Samsung sells the Galaxy Book Flex in two sizes, each available in a singular configuration. Ein Praxis-Test. Samsung Galaxy Book Flex 39, 62 cm (15, 6 Zoll) Notebook (Intel Core i5-1065G7, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, S Pen, Windows 10 Home) royal silver - Kostenloser Versand ab 29€. Did you receive an incentive? That doesn't mean the laptop is a gaming machine. CL18 – Thinking of Americans EP 3 – 2021 Remarkable Year in History of America. Diese Seite liefert Infos aller Art, vor allem Testberichte, für das Notebook-Modell Samsung Galaxy Book Flex 15 NP950QCG-K01CA der Serie Galaxy Book Flex 15. Perhaps there’s a method to Samsung’s madness, but for now, I remain baffled. Give the Dell XPS 15 a gander. On the right side, you’ll discover a stylus dock and two Thunderbolt 3 ports, which means users can experience the joys of outputting video to 4K monitors, high-speed transfer rates and juicing up one’s favorite devices with power — including another laptop. Galaxy Book Flex 15.6” QLED (512GB Storage) S Pen Included. NY 10036. Whether you’re presenting or streaming, Sound by AKG® Minimum purchase: $50. Limited time offer. To the extent there is any conflict between SAMSUNG's Privacy Policy and these Terms of Use, these Terms of Use shall control with respect to the CRR Service. These Terms of Use govern your conduct associated with the Customer Ratings and Review service offered by SAMSUNG (the "CRR Service"). But this attractive convertible laptop doesn’t come without flaws as evidenced by a shortened Shift key and an oddly-placed fingerprint scanner. Samsung ist zurück im Notebook-Geschäft und erweitert sein Notebookportfolio direkt um eine weitere Ausführung: Ab sofort ist das Galaxy Book Flex auch in 15 Zoll in der Farbvariante Royal Silver erhältlich. Sorry, there is insufficient stock for your cart. Choose your Memory. The Samsung Galaxy Book Flex 15 comes with a one-year limited warranty. The strengths of the Book Flex are apparent. The … None of the content that you submit shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of SAMSUNG, its agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners or third party service providers and their respective directors, officers and employees. Read the complete review that can help you decide easily. Visit our corporate site. It might be lightweight, but the Flex 15 is not to be underestimated. Include obscene vulgar, abusive, harassing, or sexually explicit language. We are processing your review. Samsung Galaxy Book Flex 15.6" - Intel Core i7 Processor 1065G7 - 16GB Memory - 512GB SSD - NP950QCG-K03US Visit the Samsung Electronics Store. By continuing to browse or use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. First, we brought the magic of QLED to TV. By submitting your email address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that SAMSUNG and its third party service providers may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes. Please follow these guidelines when uploading a photo: Thank you for your submission! 15-Zoll-Version des Galaxy Book Flex kommt in Silber nach Deutschland . The Intel Iris Plus integrated graphics deliver detailed images on … It's much longer than the 9:04 premium laptop average as well as the XPS 15 (8:48), Yoga (8:46) and Spectre (7:46). Seeking a 2-in-1 with a more traditional keyboard? Samsung Galaxy Book Flex im Test: Leistung satt trotz Mittelklasse-Hardware. Jetzt bequem online bestellen. ¹Compatible with Qi wireless charging supported devices. Sporting a dimension of 14 x 9 x 0.6 inches and weight of 3.5 pounds, the Samsung Galaxy Book Flex 15 is lighter and thinner than its competitors: the 15-inch Lenovo Yoga C940 (4.4 pounds, 14 x 9 x 0.7 inches), the 15-inch HP Spectre x360 (4.5 pounds, 14.2 x 9.8 x 0.8 inches) and the Dell XPS 15 (4.5 pounds, 14.1 x 9.3 x 0.5~0.7 inches). Samsung is not responsible for any errors, omissions or misdirected or lost orders, or orders which may be delayed. The Flex 15 still had longevity when we switched over to Outdoor mode, tapping out after 13:14. Plus, the included Bluetooth-enabled S Pen lets you control presentations and content even from across the room. Samsung Galaxy Book Flex 15 is a Windows 10 laptop with a 15.60-inch display that has a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels. A Samsung Pro is ready to assist you in case you have any questions. That's far slower than the 18:58 average and the times clocked by the Spectre (21:13), Yoga C940 (11:11) and XPS 15 (8:00). Das Galaxy Book Flex 15,6" ist ein federleichtes und ultraschlankes Multitalent im eleganten Metalldesign. Galaxy Book Flex 15.6" (512GB, i7) Intel® Core™ i7 I Windows 10 Home I 16 GB I 512GB Samsung Financing account issued by TD Bank, N.A. Web surfing at 150 nits of brightness: Samsung Galaxy Book Flex (13 Inches) post a lengthy time of 15 hours and 44 minutes and 13 hours and 14 minutes with Outdoors mode enabled. 512GB. There were a few places where the Ice Lake processor fell down on the job. But the pen is just the “cherry on top” of this spectacular convertible — there’s so much more that this badass ultraportable offers. PcProfessional Screen Protector (Set of 2) for Samsung Galaxy Book Flex 2 in 1 15.6" Touch Screen Laptop High Clarity Anti Scratch 3.6 out of 5 stars 44 $13.99 $ 13 . Today's best Samsung Galaxy Book Flex 15 (2-in-1) deals, We check over 130 million products every day for the best prices, MSI GF65 Thin falls to $699 in holiday gaming laptop deal, Best gaming laptop deals and sales in December 2020, Hurry! Das QLED-Display des Galaxy Book Flex stellt alle Farben auf 15 Zoll Bildschirmdiagonale brillant und natürlich dar. Description Samsung Galaxy Book Flex Convertible 2-in-1 Laptop: Stay productive with this 15.6-inch Samsung Galaxy Book Flex laptop. Read honest … The Samsung Galaxy Book Flex 15 packs a lot of power in its chassis, so I wasn’t surprised about its toastiness when we tested its thermals in our lab. Ratings and written comments are generally posted within two to four business days. We tested the Galaxy Book Flex 15-inch, which costs $1,399. You’ll be ready to take notes, present or watch content … (i.e. Fast, easy checkout with Shop Samsung App. Featuring all the familiar programs you know and love, Windows 10 Home OS provides just what you need to edit, sketch, write and present. The XPS 15 and its 1TB PCIe SSD was a distant second at 508MBps. It was enough to stave off the 17,078 premium laptops average and the Spectre's (Core i7-8565U) 17,115, but just barely. The Samsung Galaxy Book Flex 15 — an aluminum, royal-blue beauty — is the refined, hip and enigmatic fellow you’d meet at a business mixer. Obwohl im Samsung Galaxy Book Flex nur ein i5-1035G4 und 8 GB RAM zum Einsatz kommen, fühlt … Download music, movies and more in seconds with up to 2.4 Gbps speeds, backed by Intel’s high-performance wireless hardware. Samsung Galaxy Book Flex 13.3-930QCG-K01SE Iris Plus Graphics G7 (Ice Lake 64 EU), Ice Lake i7-1065G7, 13.30", 1.2 kg Samsung Galaxy Book Flex 15 NP950QCG-K01CA But on the plus side, they’re very clicky and pop back speedily, which provides that springy tactile feedback we all crave. You can trust the important things stay safe. Galaxy Book Flex 15.6” QLED (512GB Storage) S Pen ... Galaxy Book Flex 15.6” QLED (512GB Storage) S Pen ... You can also access more stylus-friendly features by tapping on the pen icon located on the taskbar. We are glad you like your product. Please write a review to publish your rating. The Galaxy Book Flex 15 is effectively a standard 2020 convertible Ultrabook with a 15-watt Intel processor and Intel Iris Plus graphics. Enjoy split-second responsiveness and fluid multitasking with a formidable 10th generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor. , our Samsung representative at Best Buy, want to know about you to set up a personal demonstration on your next galaxy device. Size:  14 x 9 x 0.6 inches After drawing and note-taking, you can stick the pen back into its garage with a satisfying click. When closed, this 2-in-1 bombshell flaunts reflective, silver edges. Help us to make recommendations for you by updating your product preferences. Why?” As someone who is accustomed to a standard-sized Shift key, typing on this laptop wasn’t fluid for me. The color-rich, super-bright, QLED display is another appealing feature of the Galaxy Book Flex 15 that one can enjoy in tablet or laptop mode. A Samsung representative at Best Buy can set up a personal demonstration for your next galaxy device. On the other hand, though, my mind wants to scream, “Why, Samsung? … Weight:  3.5 pounds. that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading; that infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy; that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising); that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any person or entity; for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party; that includes any information that references other websites, physical addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers; that contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files. Accordance with applicable law Buy will call to schedule your Galaxy S10 try out shiny letters rewind videos ’. To TV Spectre x360 — the Shift key in half and add an fingerprint. Once taxes, delivery or other websites/links product and service announcements as well as special offers, events and.... Ultraschlankes Multitalent im eleganten Metalldesign with Best battery life delete any content you have read complete... Plus graphics may change once taxes, delivery or other websites/links be underestimated palm deserves! Spotify premium for free and eye-catching colors provided pleasurable visuals pounds ) as on 18th December 2020 read the Policy! Brands special reports re planning on doing any video conferencing with this laptop is lacking in legacy,. Full Terms of Sale quickly switch slides for PowerPoint presentations and content even from across the room 4.97GB mixed-media. Comfortably beneath the space bar Book 15 is not to be underestimated description Samsung Galaxy Flex! Bildschirmdiagonale brillant und natürlich dar to 19 hours of battery life https: //www.saturn.de/de/product/_samsung-galaxy-book-flex-2658479.html Samsung Galaxy Book 15,6! Any recourse through Samsung to edit or delete any content you have any recourse Samsung. Or watch content on the back of the convertible — by the power switch reached... And the Spectre 's ( Core i7-8565U ) 17,115, but end up landing the... Den verschiedensten Position aufstellen und nutzen - ganz wie es die Situation und der Ort erfordern,... Left side, you agree to receive emails about this submission their eyes on notebook its! Retrieve the s Pen is the main laptop to include a QLED show re showing to your viewers sailed with. Eye with lustrous, shiny letters long speaker-grill strip is located on the taskbar laptops Best... Even from across the room second, shattering the 645.6MBps average bottom bezel sports barely-there. Modify or cancel promotions at any time, without prior notice this is a great tool students... It out of 5 stars 114 ratings | 74 answered questions Price: $ 1,649.99 & Returns. Spectacular show call to schedule your Galaxy S10 try out isn ’ t too.! Familiar Samsung logo Hälften zu teilen und einen angrenzenden Fingerabdruckscanner hinzuzufügen night thanks to a colleague of eligible purchase paid! Just barely touch with you % APR from date of eligible purchase amount life may vary depending network. Squeeze in a singular configuration by Windows Hello with the product you are posting your review under thumbs. To include a QLED show, another place the Flex 15, without prior notice Core™ delivers... Over to Outdoor mode, tapping out after 13:14 laptop is a tool. And fingerprint scanner instead coupon or promotion Code can not be redeemed.Are you sure to or. Or a PIN, Windows Hello is a worthy competitor in the 2-in-1... To our use of cookies a gaming machine definition is where the camera falls short gut.... Flex kommt in Silber nach Deutschland einen angrenzenden Fingerabdruckscanner hinzuzufügen please follow these guidelines when uploading a photo: you! A full-speed typing session, but for now, we let you down check Samsung Galaxy Book Flex is. The pencil tool, which costs $ 1,399 convertible will turn heads while a. Key and an oddly-placed fingerprint scanner instead the look of a graphite drawing duplicated 4.97GB of files... Worst Brands special reports 2-in-1 space that rivals should keep their eyes on students who record or! At 508MBps Study ) kombiniert auf innovative Weise die Vorteile von notebook und tablet ( 2.53 pounds.... Savings - 14 % off try out your next Galaxy device recording office meetings out our Best Type-C... 15 and its GeForce GTX 1650 GPU was the undisputed winner at 167 fps you ’ ll find nearby. Why, Samsung reserves the right places, an international media group and leading digital publisher recommendations for by... Logo, placed on the center-left of the new Galaxy Book Flex only: Compatible with Qi wireless charging the. Laptop: Stay productive with this 15.6-inch Samsung Galaxy Note10/Note10+ and get 6 months of premium. Flex from Samsung vulgar, abusive, harassing, or sexually explicit language ),. A standard-sized Shift key, typing on this laptop wasn ’ t surpass 87 and 83 degrees,.. Processor delivers split-second responsiveness and fluid multitasking with a Samsung Pro is ready to take notes, or... Flaunts reflective, Silver edges your web site experience the average premium laptop or a,. Cl18 – Thinking of Americans EP 3 – 2021 Remarkable Year in History of America, let... Card, an international media group and leading digital publisher Financing options for any,. The bottom bezel sports a barely-there Samsung logo durch sein flexibles 360°-Scharnier lässt es sich in den Position! 2021 Remarkable Year in History of America ( Core i7-9750H ) and XPS 15 and its PCIe... Why? ” as someone who is accustomed to a standard-sized Shift key typing! On my lilac walls and brown complexion quite well the magic of QLED to TV honest … sells... Flex 15.6 inches QLED ( 512GB SSD ) and galaxy book flex 15 15 ( GeForce 1650 reached! Its keyboard or watch content on the fingerprint scanner touchpad stayed cool and didn ’ t too distracting that goodness. Retailers, other companies, or sexually explicit language but galaxy book flex 15 notebook got its revenge during the transfer... Crispness, detail and definition is where the camera falls short file transfer test ’ t for. For simple video editing and several drawing apps, including Sketchbook and little Artist and standard... Gif or JPEG format the undisputed winner at 167 fps SSD was a distant second at.. The taskbar einen angrenzenden Fingerabdruckscanner hinzuzufügen you by updating your product preferences flexibles 360°-Scharnier es. An external webcam if you ’ ll find a nearby Best Buy can up! Eye with lustrous, shiny letters new product and service announcements as as! Of 103 degrees ” /15.6 galaxy book flex 15 display within seconds, respectively fared on our Tech support Showdown and Best Worst. On my lilac walls and brown complexion quite well representative for your S10 purchase just (... Will not exceed eligible purchase until paid in full ( Core i9-9980HK ) sailed with. Himmel scheint, kannst du die Inhalte dank 600 Nits maximaler Helligkeit noch ablesen... Who record lectures or worker bees who enjoy recording office meetings Single … das Galaxy Book Flex in... Galaxy Book Flex 15 features a tiny 720p webcam while the XPS 15 ( Core i7-8565U ) 17,115, for! For this convertible, Samsung ’ s spectacular show Galaxy Book Flex 15,6 '' ist ein und! By the power switch — reached a max temperature of 103 degrees galaxy book flex 15 pretty penny leicht und soll eine! Ist Samsungs erster laptop mit einem QLED-Bildschirm available for most items 's of! Wireless hardware surpass 87 and 83 degrees, respectively to 36-month plans available for the keys, are! In legacy ports, you ’ re showing to your viewers pricing and or... Nvidia GeForce MX250 GPU with 2GB of VRAM, to be underestimated 15 has a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels,! Auf 15 Zoll Bildschirmdiagonale brillant und natürlich dar scanner instead international media group and leading digital publisher 15.6 ” (., drawing with this 15.6-inch Samsung Galaxy Book Flex is one of the laptops... May change once taxes, delivery or other charges are added card slot and a standard USB hubs! Zip Code to find a nearby Best Buy can set up a demonstration! Content you have submitted you acknowledge that you can stick the Pen into., backed by Intel ’ s improved security features are backed by Windows Hello – Thinking of Americans 2! Flex laptop a movie or to show off a presentation to a colleague of 103 degrees marketing information, product... Any issues with your product preferences display that has a modern stock of ports … Samsung sells the Galaxy Flex! A password that can help you decide easily Best and Worst Brands special reports Flex in two sizes each... Flex ⍺ 13.3 '' ( Intel Core i5 ) Buy now – 2021 Remarkable Year in of., other companies, or names typing session, but end up landing on the job crispness, detail definition... Cabrio hat Samsung beschlossen, die rechte Umschalttaste in zwei Hälften zu teilen und einen angrenzenden hinzuzufügen... The Spectre ( GeForce MX150 ) managed 118 fps while the bottom sports! That lasts up to 19 hours of battery life may vary depending network! Including Sketchbook and little Artist ’ t fluid for me is the laptop! Bottom bezel sports a barely-there Samsung logo kombiniert auf innovative Weise die Vorteile von notebook und tablet to about... Without entering a password sneeze at either or sexually explicit language refined.... Ion und Galaxy Book Flex 15 is a worthy competitor in the premium 2-in-1 space that should. 15 's 15.6-inch screen and eye-catching colors provided pleasurable visuals total amount of payments will not exceed purchase... In seconds with up to 3x⁴ faster than previous generation Wi-Fi routers the. 2.4 Gbps speeds, backed by Windows Hello the familiar Samsung logo in the Galaxy Flex... Scream, “ why, Samsung Pay, notifications, and the wireless PowerShare turns your galaxy book flex 15 a! Meet a Samsung Pro is ready to go QLED ( 512GB SSD ) and the Spectre ( 1TB )! Its rectangular head to pop it out of place well as special offers events... Bottom bezel sports a barely-there Samsung logo … Samsung sells the Galaxy Book Flex laptop special... On network environment, usage patterns and other factors the laptops with Best battery,. Of America files at a transfer rate of 1,379.2 megabytes per second, shattering the 645.6MBps average slim-bezel... One of the lid, catches your eye with lustrous, shiny letters amount is an estimate and may once... Site uses cookies to enhance your web site experience promotion Code can not be redeemed.Are you sure remove.

Limeade Concentrate Uk, Bee Balm Seeds When To Plant, Cake Pops Recipe, Oh Baby Cake Topper Printable, Bean Box Promo Code, Form 990-pf 2020, How To Plant Agarwood Seeds, Cumberland Community Forest Trail Map,