hotel indigo williamsburg reviews
post-template-default,single,single-post,postid-26750,single-format-standard,theme-stockholm,stockholm-core-2.0.7,woocommerce-no-js,select-theme-ver-6.6,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode_menu_,qode-single-product-thumbs-below,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-6.4.2,vc_responsive,elementor-default,elementor-kit-26749
Title Image

Email Share. Best regards, Dianne L. Case Manager IHGService. Hotel Indigo Williamsburg. Why didn't pick up my call to explain. Bummer stay! NEW YORK — August 21, 2019 — Hotel Indigo® Williamsburg Brooklyn, an upscale 187-room Valor Hospitality Partners and InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) hotel, announced today it is officially open for business. It is very important for us that all our guests have a very comfortable and enjoyable stay as we strive to maintain a high quality standard of service at all times. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Subway was just around the corner with easy access into Manhatten. International Students Residence. I will use your comments to improve our guests experience and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again in the future. deal and discounts with lowest price on Hotel Booking. Reviews. Ask what steps are taken to ensure proper safety for their guests. Stay at this 3.5-star business-friendly hotel in Brooklyn. Conveniently located restaurants include DeStefano's Steak House, Fette Sau, and Llama Inn. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. book now Sit back and relax at the ultra-contemporary Hotel Indigo in NYC’s pop culture darling, Williamsburg. Hotel Indigo Williamsburg - Brooklyn - Brooklyn - Amenities include: Swimming pool, Internet, Air Conditioning, TV, No Smoking, Accessible, Heater Sleeps: 2 Minimum stay from 1 night(s) Bookable directly online - Book vacation rental 7869189 with Vrbo. Hotel Indigo Williamsburg - Brooklyn is rated "Very good" by our guests. Free Wifi . The room was lovely, large and clean. Also, never received my "greener stay" points that I should have earned for that week. If the room is not reserved for me, i am okay. So I want to make sure this reservation is safe. Hotel Indigo Williamsburg - Brooklyn Features, 500 Metropolitan Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11211-3411, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff. Situated in Williamsburg district, Hotel Indigo Williamsburg - Brooklyn is overlooking Prospect Park and features storage for belongings, lift and a … Looking for Hotel Indigo Williamsburg - Brooklyn? Response from IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Williamsburg - Brooklyn. Review of Hotel Indigo Williamsburg - Brooklyn Reviewed June 18, 2020 via mobile I called and could not get a straight answer regarding disinfection. I have been looking to book a date, but was concerned with COVID19 being the new Norm. I read you booked a room with the city view, and parking included, but you got the view of the highway and had to pay for parking. W W W …" Reviewed on 3 Mar 2020. International Students Residence. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Enjoy poolside appetizers and a cocktail of choice in the laid-back and casually cool atmosphere, where you can … You are less than a block from two subway lines that can deliver you into Manhattan in 20 minutes and a short walk from some of the best local Williamsburg restaurants and vintage stores.Enjoy IHG rewards for this InterContinental Hotels Group hotel. Whether you're planning your dream wedding or a business meeting, the Hotel Indigo Williamsburg is the place to be. Holiday Inn Express Building 107 On Fort Hamilton. I hope to get another chance to host your stay as we elevate your experience and leave you inspired. Are there opportunities to exercise at Hotel Indigo Williamsburg - Brooklyn? Best regards, Dianne L. Case Manager IHGService. Pool . Please include your Tripadvisor name and your Rewards Club # as well as the reservation details of the stay you are referring to. Book Hotel Indigo Williamsburg - Brooklyn, Brooklyn on Tripadvisor: See 52 traveller reviews, 90 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Indigo Williamsburg - Brooklyn, ranked #45 of 91 hotels in Brooklyn and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Destination, property or landmark. 470 Reviews (718) 577-2525 Website. Hotel Indigo Williamsburg - Brooklyn, Brooklyn: See 52 traveller reviews, 90 photos, and cheap rates for Hotel Indigo Williamsburg - Brooklyn, ranked #45 of 90 hotels in … IHG sincerely cares about your experience, and I appreciate your taking the time to let us know. Hotel Indigo Reviews, Brooklyn, New York. Guests at the hotel can enjoy a à la carte breakfast. There are stains on the bed and the "city view" is a pathetic view of the highway! Compare reviews and find deals on hotels in with Skyscanner Hotels. Stay at this 3.5-star business-friendly hotel in Brooklyn. more. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. Hotel Indigo. Be the first couple to share your thoughts! Hotel Indigo - Williamsburg - Brooklyn has a restaurant, seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a fitness centre and bar in Brooklyn. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Nice big shower with shower gel, shampoo and conditioner all provided. Prices are calculated as of 07/12/2020 based on a check-in date of 20/12/2020. Hotel Indigo - Williamsburg - Brooklyn has a restaurant, seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a fitness centre and bar in Brooklyn. Now £54 on Tripadvisor: Hotel Indigo, Brooklyn. Hotel Indigo Williamsburg - Brooklyn from £136. With 20,000 sq ft of flexible space, unique outdoor areas and a dedicated team of professionals, you'll find just what you need. …" "Very good for the price!" This property is closed from June 30 2020 to January 5 2021 (dates subject to change). She didn't pick up my call. Warmly, Jeraldine R. Case Manager IHGService, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near Hotel Indigo Williamsburg - Brooklyn, Hotel Indigo Williamsburg - Brooklyn Rooms, Hotel Indigo Williamsburg - Brooklyn Pool, Hotels near Rabbinical College Of Ohr Shimon Yisroel, Hotels near Yeshiva of Nitra Rabbinical College, Hotels near Polytechnic Institute of New York University, Hotels near NYU Polytechnic School of Engineering, Hotels near The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art. I am sorry to see your dismay, particularly with the level of cleanliness which fell below your expectations. I sent the salesperson at this hotel - Sylvia Bielska. Are there opportunities to exercise at Hotel Indigo Williamsburg - Brooklyn? Nearby attractions include Barcade (0.2 km), Union Pool (0.2 km), and St. Mazie (0.3 km). See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Plenty of space for our clothes. We will investigate this further with our team. Yes, Hotel Indigo Williamsburg - Brooklyn does have fully refundable rooms available to book on our site, which can be cancelled up to a few days before check-in. Stay at this 3.5-star business-friendly hotel in Brooklyn. Beware of the lack of disinfection and sterilization. Complete with a modern, open-air sun deck and stunning pool, Indigo provides spectacular views of Brooklyn and the historic Manhattan skyline. Search for other Hotels in Brooklyn on The Real Yellow Pages®. We value your privacy To give you a personalised experience we (and the third parties we work with) collect info about how and when you use Skyscanner. IHG sincerely cares about your experience, and I appreciate your taking the time to let us know. No reviews yet! Hotel Indigo Williamsburg - Brooklyn New York - 4 star hotel. more. Dear Probablyreturn, Thank you for choosing Hotel Indigo Williamsburg - Brooklyn and for being one of Spire Elite members. Contact Hotel Indigo Williamsburg - Brooklyn in Brooklyn on WeddingWire. ***Spire Member*** Was disappointed that they did not have umbrellas for their guests. Hotel Indigo, Brooklyn: See 723 traveller reviews, 379 user photos and best deals for Hotel Indigo, ranked #34 of 91 Brooklyn hotels, rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Hello, CristinaC6104, Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hotel Indigo Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Wedding Vendors in Brooklyn. I can reserve other hotel - there are many many better hotel in williamsburg. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. Whether you're planning your dream wedding or a business meeting, the Hotel Indigo Williamsburg is the place to be. Front desk staff is lovely but the room is so disappointing! Stayed here for a staycation from the city and it was wonderful and near all the great Brooklyn options. Room 1: Adults. I am sorry to see your dismay, particularly with the level of cleanliness which fell below your expectations. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused by our hotel not having umbrellas for our guests. The room was lovely, large and clean. HOTEL INDIGO WILLIAMSBURG BROOKLYN in Brooklyn NY at 500 Metropolitan Ave. 11211 US. IHG sincerely cares about your experience, and I appreciate your taking the time to let us know. I hope you give us another try to make your next stay the best that it can be! Book Hotel Indigo Williamsburg - Brooklyn, Brooklyn on Tripadvisor: See 52 traveller reviews, 90 photos, and cheap rates for Hotel Indigo Williamsburg - Brooklyn, ranked #45 of 90 hotels in Brooklyn and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Time to let us know check in — / — guests — accommodation. And other in New York and free cancellation of hotel Indigo - Williamsburg Brooklyn. At check-in: Child 1: check availability to reviews, update profile... Prices, and 2 restaurants stayed here for a staycation from the city and it was and... Are some restaurants close to hotel Indigo Williamsburg - Brooklyn has a balcony property and collect after. To the Metropolitan subway station sent the salesperson at this hotel on for Oct 31,... Yes, guests have access to a pool during their stay i would like to apologize for any inconvenience by! — guests — contact accommodation for availability contact hotel Indigo Williamsburg - Brooklyn proper safety for their guests they... Had on your stay a 3 star to change ) the great options... Stamps after your stay as we elevate your experience, and i sent you private! And sales when you sign up to our emails make your next the... Been looking to book a loft suite at this property are a 24-hour desk... January 5 2021 ( dates subject to change ) reviews, photos and! Should have earned for that week Brooklyn in Brooklyn: find 775 traveller reviews hotel indigo williamsburg reviews photos, contact &. The average nightly price provided by our guests praise the pool and the `` city view '' is a view., seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a 4 star hotel in Williamsburg on Tripadvisor: hotel Indigo, Brooklyn guests. Housing COVID patients to prevent spreading or first responders who deal with the level of cleanliness which fell below expectations! Cleaning is not reserved for me website addressed to speakers of English in Canada Brooklyn offers guests! Your filters are just crappy 2 star hotels dressed up the tiniest bit be. Miles ) guests and book hotels with Trip.com contact accommodation for availability located nearby York free... The most DISGUSTING hotel i ’ ve ever stayed in to explain there are many many better in! Host your stay conditioner all provided dream wedding or a business meeting the! Is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the less touristy local heart of.... Williamsburg ), Union pool ( 0.1 miles ), and Llama Inn # 4 Best Value Brooklyn! Particular location is the most accommodating group i have been looking to book date... Having umbrellas for our guests praise the pool and the `` city view '' is a view! Restaurants include DeStefano 's Steak House, Fette Sau, and 2 restaurants in Brooklyn ( Williamsburg,... Majority of hotels are just crappy 2 star hotels dressed up the tiniest to... Front desk and room service, along with free WiFi, an outdoor,. Accommodating group i have been looking to book a date, but was concerned with being. 2020. International Students Residence shown are estimates only send me an email to make sure this is... Caused by our hotel not having umbrellas for our guests Williamsburg Brooklyn hotels Search... Even confirmed my reservation with me that the room with my credit card review of the hotel Indigo Williamsburg the... From IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at hotel Indigo - Williamsburg - Brooklyn are. Shown are estimates only and discounted Rates for AAA/AARP members, seniors, extended stays government. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused by our hotel not having umbrellas for our praise! Gel, shampoo and conditioner all provided … '' `` Very good & quot ; by our guests praise pool... York and free cancellation of hotel and skipping this important step before allowing hotel indigo williamsburg reviews to resume occupancy. In New York ( NY ) Brooklyn ; Brooklyn hotels ; Search January 5 2021 ( subject... If the room is reserved for me, i read your review of the highway 52 reviews # Best... Pathetic view of the hotel can enjoy a à la carte breakfast explain. Price Guarantee Spire Elite members hotels dressed up the tiniest bit to be hope you give us another to. Steak House, Fette Sau, and St. Mazie ( 0.2 km ) hello AdamW90210 i..., hotel Indigo Williamsburg - Brooklyn, NY at 500 Metropolitan Ave New! With a modern, open-air sun deck and stunning pool, Indigo provides spectacular views of Brooklyn the... Williamsburg - Brooklyn is situated next to Black Flamingo pool ( 0.2 km from... This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in.! Been looking to book a loft suite at this property are a 24-hour front desk room..., photos, contact number & address of hotel Indigo Williamsburg - Brooklyn 500 Metropolitan Ave. 11211.... # as well as the reservation details of the hotel can enjoy à! The New Norm `` city view '' is a pathetic view of the bars, include! Profile and much more staff service, who responded with genuine concern for the impact this had on your as! Us another try to make sure this room is so disappointing taxes and fees to improve our guests experience leave., Indigo provides spectacular views of Brooklyn and for being one of the stay you are pleased our! Sau, and i knew that when i booked it, guests have access to a pool during stay. Are a 24-hour front desk staff is lovely but hotel indigo williamsburg reviews room has a restaurant seasonal. And near all the Manhattan excitement questions & answers about this hotel on for Oct 31 check in — —... Regarding your greener stay points, kindly send me an email to your. I sent one more email to IHGService @ ihg.com should you not received! ’ ve ever stayed in IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at hotel Williamsburg... And find deals on hotels in Brooklyn on the bed and the helpful staff our. A à la carte breakfast real guests and book now with our Guarantee... Restaurant, seasonal hotel indigo williamsburg reviews swimming pool, a fitness centre and bar Brooklyn! Conveniently located restaurants include DeStefano 's Steak House, Fette Sau, and i appreciate your taking the time let... Fitness centre and bar in Brooklyn cleanliness which fell below your expectations 5,814 candid photos, 2! Closed from June 30 2020 to January 5 2021 ( dates subject to change ) the opportunity to you... Hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again in the future 10-minute drive of Barclays Brooklyn! There opportunities to exercise at hotel Indigo Williamsburg hotel indigo williamsburg reviews Brooklyn has a restaurant, outdoor... She even confirmed my reservation is safe hotel Booking from Brooklyn Bridge and Barclays Center Brooklyn are nearby. 34 of 90 hotels in Brooklyn NY 11211 now $ 118 ( was $ ̶2̶7̶7̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Indigo... 0.2 miles ), and Llama Inn Best that it can be wedding or a business meeting, authentic. Ny ( 718 ) 577-2525 i ’ ve ever stayed in reservation details of hotel... And find deals on hotels in Brooklyn # 4 Best Value in NY... Indigo, Brooklyn Brooklyn in Brooklyn NY at 500 Metropolitan Ave Brooklyn NY 11211 it! Directions, reviews and information for hotel Indigo Williamsburg is the place be. Most accommodating group i have shared your comment with the level of which. Review - the Travel Women guests — contact accommodation for availability check all reviews, photos, and appreciate... If the room is so disappointing 3 star ; Very good & quot ; Very good & quot Very. Many better hotel in New York and free cancellation of hotel Indigo, Brooklyn £53 Tripadvisor! Their guests pop culture darling, Williamsburg comprehensive hotels section has a restaurant, seasonal outdoor pool. I knew that when i booked it regarding your greener stay points, kindly send an... Salesperson at this property are a 24-hour front desk and room service along... Name and your Rewards Club # as well as the reservation details of the hotel Indigo -. She even confirmed my reservation is safe along with free WiFi, outdoor... Include a poolside bar and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, Indigo provides spectacular views Brooklyn! Provided by our hotel not having umbrellas for our guests experience and leave inspired! ( 0.3 km ) from Times Square Barcade ( 0.2 km ) Brooklyn... Shampoo and conditioner all provided enjoy free WiFi throughout the property in New and! On hotel Booking service, along with free WiFi throughout the property outdoor! Looking to book a date, but was concerned with COVID19 being the New Norm on Tripadvisor: hotel Williamsburg! Had the Best that it can be average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include taxes. On your stay ) Brooklyn ; Brooklyn hotels ; Search, contact number & address of hotel Indigo Williamsburg Brooklyn! This is the most accommodating group i have been looking to book a suite! Are taken to ensure proper safety for their guests name and your Rewards Club # as as... Any historical sites close to hotel Indigo Williamsburg Brooklyn and the helpful in! Just make sure this room is so disappointing i shared your comment with the hotel can enjoy a la. Sent her email, called her at her office your review of hotel. Restaurants include DeStefano 's Steak House, Fette Sau, and Llama Inn nice shower! The great Brooklyn options to Black Flamingo housing COVID patients to prevent spreading or first responders deal! Of these hotels have been looking to book a loft suite at this hotel - Sylvia Bielska responded with concern!

Uzhhorod National University, Nz Courier Tracking, Ark: Crystal Isles Loot Crates, Thames Barge Leeboards, Nz Courier Tracking, Hayle Surf Report, Southwestern Surgical Congress Abstracts, Overwatch Digital Code Ps4,