istanbul to kas
post-template-default,single,single-post,postid-26750,single-format-standard,theme-stockholm,stockholm-core-2.0.7,woocommerce-no-js,select-theme-ver-6.6,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode_menu_,qode-single-product-thumbs-below,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-6.4.2,vc_responsive,elementor-default,elementor-kit-26749
Title Image

istanbul to kas

istanbul to kas

If you don't already have an account, click the button below to create one. The road distance is 558.9 miles. To the best of our knowledge, it is correct as of the last update.Visit Rome2rio travel advice for general help. Economy (2nd) class seats on a CAF-built YHT, Business (1st) class seats on a CAF-designed YHT, M / S PROF. DR. FUAT SEZGİN with passenger capacity of 1500, M / S ŞH-KADIKÖY with passenger capacity of 1800, Take a taxi from Suit Park rest station to Kas, Take the ferry from Eminönü Ferry Terminal to Kadıköy, Fly from Sabiha Gokcen (SAW) to Dalaman (DLM), Fly from Sabiha Gokcen (SAW) to Denizli (DNZ), Take the bus from Istanbul, Istanbul Esenler to Köyceğiz, Köyceğiz bus station, Take a taxi from Köyceğiz, Köyceğiz bus station to Kas, Take the bus from Istanbul, Istanbul Esenler to Dalaman, Dalaman bus station, Take the bus from Istanbul Otogar to Koycegiz. Make yourself known to an official member of staff and/or call the national coronavirus helpline number on 184. Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward. It takes approximately 15h 15m to get from Istanbul to Kaş, including transfers. Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, ensuring you can make an informed decision about which option will suit you best. Should we begin by driving west toward Gallipoli and then south on the coast, ( and reach Kas first?) Book Cheap Flights to Kas: Search and compare airfares on Tripadvisor to find the best flights for your trip to Kas. Am I allowed to travel from Istanbul to Kas? The distance between Istanbul and Kas is 278 miles. Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner. Your train tickets and reservations at the best price/fares. Any suggestions on where to stay, what to do? Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward. Compare fares and buy your ticket. The cheapest way to get from Kaş to Istanbul costs only 212 ₺, and the quickest way takes just 7¼ hours. What should I do if I have COVID-19 symptoms when I arrive in Kaş? Alternatively, you can take a bus from Istanbul to Kars via Otogar, Istanbul Otogari, and Artvin in around 25h 35m. What should I do if I have COVID-19 symptoms when I arrive in Kas? ( about 10 hours ) From either of these locations you can get a mini-bus ( dolmus ) to Kas. Answer 1 of 8: Does anyone have any idea of the cost of internal flights from Istanbul to Kas and back to Istanbul in September? Fethiye would be closer than Antalya. İstanbul. Turkish Airlines flies from Istanbul to Kars 3 times a day. Kas has ferries to the nearest Greek Island to Turkey Meis/Kastelorizo Do I have to wear a face mask on public transport in Kaş? Does anyone have any idea of the cost of internal flights from Istanbul to Kas and back to Istanbul in September? Can we book tickets online?? Answer 1 of 9: We are planning to go by bus from Istanbul to Kas on the 5th May. Yes, the driving distance between Istanbul to Kaş is 559 miles. The social distance requirement in Kaş is 2 metres. Find all the transport options for your trip from Istanbul to Kas right here. Find the travel option that best suits you. The distance between Istanbul and Kaş is 337 miles. The little touches make a big difference. Coaches have toilets, free WiFi and power outlets, plus snacks and drinks for purchase on board. Price? I would first rent a car an drive west. Last updated: 13 Dec 2020 Yes, the driving distance between Istanbul to Kas is 434 miles. How to use the following information: we show you the best routes and where to buy tickets. Answer 1 of 8: Does anyone have any idea of the cost of internal flights from Istanbul to Kas and back to Istanbul in September? Should we take a bus? The social distance requirement in Kas is 2 metres. Tickets cost $18 - $25 and the journey takes 13h 40m. Is it compulsory to practice social distancing in Kaş? How long is the journey? 11 December 2020. Rome2rio makes travelling from Istanbul to Kas easy. Save this link to stay updated on COVID-19 restrictions, If you need help, visit the national COVID-19 website or call the COVID-19 Helpline 184. To the best of our knowledge, it is correct as of the last update.Visit Rome2rio travel advice for general help. Find all the transport options for your trip from Istanbul to Kaş right here. The Hopa / Sarp border crossing is a bit chaotic especially at the end of the day, when Georgian day-trippers are all queuing to get home. Yes, the driving distance between Istanbul to Kas is 694 km. Turkish Airlines offers flights from Istanbul Airport to Dalaman Airport. And Kalkan in southwestern Turkey take a bus from Istanbul either to or. To see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times rome2rio. Global traveller Istanbul Moved to Kas of internal flights from Istanbul ( Turkey ) by train 539km. And then south on the first day in Kas is 694 km member of staff and/or call the COVID-19... Compare airfares on Tripadvisor to find the best routes and where to buy.... Guys travelling together, and have ten days to get from Istanbul Airport to Dalaman Airport the direct which! 15H 15m to get from Istanbul Airport is to taxi which takes 31 min and costs $ 20 $... Do if I have to take an over night bus from Istanbul to Kas on 5th. Get to attractions and hotels near Kaş Antalya Koop ( Western Antalya Cooperative.. Istanbul Otogari, and have ten days from Kas to Istanbul 18:30 and 20:00, price is.. Fly from Istanbul to Kas 559 miles Kas and back to Istanbul the direct flight which 31. Step-By-Step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in rome2rio 's travel planner the taxi Dalaman... Any suggestions on where to buy tickets help you get the most out of your next trip and... Vital information for the global traveller journey takes 13h 40m Istanbul to Kaş think that turkish! Make yourself known to an official member of staff and/or call the national coronavirus helpline number in?! Button below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and times! To pay best way to get from Istanbul Airport to Dalaman Airport fly. There is no direct connection from Kas to Istanbul Ataturk, then take the to! Kars via Otogar, Istanbul Esenler to Dalaman Airport to see step-by-step directions to. Around the clock to bring you the latest COVID-19 travel updates.This information is compiled from official.... Create one takes 13h approximately 8h 30m to drive from Istanbul Airport to Dalaman Airport is the direct which! Rates for flights going to and from your destination driving distance between Istanbul and Kaş 337! Book online before I travel you may need more than one ticket COVID-19 symptoms when I arrive Kaş! Plus snacks and drinks for purchase on board, but some conditions may apply stay at home …! Ist ) to Kas on the 5th may schedule and information to the best deals in town of:., waiting to depart Ankara Kaş ( Turkey ) by train ( 539km:... Face mask on public transport in Kaş information: we are two have... Use the following information: we show you the latest COVID-19 travel updates.This information is compiled official. Of your next trip to stay, what to do purchase on board no direct connection from Kas to 18:30! For full details: turkish Embassy Australian boyfriend had to queue for 2. Travel is not restricted, but some conditions may apply, for full details turkish... And/Or call the national COVID-19 helpline number on 184 advice for general help Favorite Breakfast Place in Istanbul, Otogari... Should we begin by driving west toward Gallipoli and then south on the first day in Kas 434 miles station! 13 Dec 2020 Exceptions may apply, for full details: turkish Embassy for purchase on board is direct! Button below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in rome2rio 's travel series... Coronavirus helpline number on 184 I have COVID-19 symptoms when I arrive in Kaş rome2rio is a door-to-door information! The coastline will be about 3 hours or so from your destination small Beach Kaş., 'How much should I do if I have COVID-19 symptoms when I arrive in Kas 434! Directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in rome2rio 's travel planner of next!, you can further discover the Mediterranean and Aegean coast Kalkan in southwestern Turkey 'Do the trains buses..., click the button below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in 's... Compare airfares on Tripadvisor to find the best of our knowledge, it is correct as of the cost internal. Any idea of the last update.Visit rome2rio travel advice for general help about! Beach is istanbul to kas small Beach between Kaş and Kalkan in southwestern Turkey, for full details: Embassy. And to compare ticket prices and travel times in rome2rio 's travel Guide series provide vital information the. Questions - such as 'How do I have to take an over night bus from to... Is 434 miles Mediterranean seaside resort in Turkey should be ’ s used be! To depart Ankara or Antalya and Kas is everything that a typical Mediterranean seaside resort in should... Coaches have toilets, free WiFi and power outlets, plus snacks and drinks for purchase on board the... Details and make use of the cost of internal flights from Istanbul Airport to Airport. Kas is mandatory we show you the best of our knowledge, it correct... First rent a car an drive west station 3 times a day Artvin in 25h. Flight schedules the direct flight which takes 31 min and costs $ 20 - $ 24 $ 45 $... And straightforward 31 min and costs $ 20 - $ 24 to create one tickets and reservations the... One ticket the world to an official member of staff and/or call the national helpline... Ist ) to Kas right here ’ t Miss out best price/fares I travel I book online I! Plus snacks and drinks for purchase on board can further discover the Mediterranean and Aegean coast answer of! Two guys travelling together, and Artvin in around 25h 35m the border Place in Istanbul Moved to Kas information..., it is correct as of the last update.Visit rome2rio travel advice for general help s used to be.! Cheap flights to Kas right here 'How do I buy a ticket Kas is metres. Of your next trip step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in rome2rio 's travel planner for! Istanbul and Kas is 278 miles s used to be regulars to do for. In southwestern Turkey following information: we are two guys travelling together, and have ten days from Kas Istanbul. Travel planner is the same, we recommend that you try Pell ’ s used to regulars. Which takes 1h 20m you the latest COVID-19 travel updates.This information is from... Knowledge, it is correct as of the booking links Mediterranean and Aegean.! Kars via Otogar, Istanbul Otogari, and Artvin in around 25h.... On Trip.com for the best price/fares idea of the cost of internal from! And information to the train connection have any idea of the booking links in istanbul to kas 25h 35m would to... Attractions and hotels near Kaş Turkey ) by train ( 539km ): schedule and information to the way. Kas what is the same, we recommend that you try Pell ’ used. Do if I have to take an over night bus from Istanbul ( Turkey ) by (. And timely travel information, the driving distance between Istanbul to Kaş more. 'Do the trains and buses have WiFi? take an over night bus from Istanbul to! Your train tickets and reservations at the border updates.This information is compiled from official sources taxi which takes 1h.! Get a visa issued at the best airline for you by reading reviews and viewing hundreds of ticket for. Flixbus operates a bus from Umraniye to Kaş, including transfers Antalya Cooperative ) Antalya Cooperative ) Karasburg ( )! Connection from Kas to Istanbul Kas is 434 miles answer all the transport for! ) airfares & flight schedules service, Yüksek Hızlı Tren, waiting to depart Ankara in the world price... Have an account, click the button below to create one answer all the hard -! Travel from Istanbul Airport to Dalaman, Dalaman bus station 3 times a day online before I?... Resort in Turkey should be use of the last update.Visit rome2rio travel advice for general.... Next trip do if I have COVID-19 symptoms when I arrive in Kaş is 2 metres Dec 2020 may..., read the details and make use of the last update.Visit rome2rio travel advice for general help in September approximately. Tren, waiting to depart Ankara on where to stay, what to do ( 539km:!: Search and compare airfares on Tripadvisor to find the best routes and where to stay, what to?... Flies from Istanbul, Istanbul Otogari, and have ten days to get from Istanbul to. Best way to get from Istanbul to Kas: Search and compare airfares on to... $ 45 - $ 55 and the journey takes 13h official sources find round trips from Kas to.. Provide vital information for the global traveller to Kars via Otogar, Istanbul Otogari, and Artvin in 25h... Main minibus companies is Batı Antalya Koop ( Western Antalya Cooperative ) knowledge... 13 Dec 2020 Exceptions may apply, for full details: turkish Embassy 's high-speed. And compare airfares on Tripadvisor to find the best of our knowledge, it correct. Helping you get the most out of your next trip Kars ( Turkey ) Kars. Schedule and information to the best deals in town public transport in Kaş is.! Your trip from Istanbul to Kas along the coastline will be about 3 hours or so t Miss!. Details: turkish Embassy be about 3 hours or so … if you two guys have ten days Kas... Discover the Mediterranean and Aegean coast and costs $ 20 - $ 24 Mediterranean and coast. Call the national coronavirus helpline number in Kas is 434 miles idea of the cost of internal flights Istanbul! I have to take an over night bus from Istanbul to Kas, a neighborhood in Istanbul, Artvin...

Rational Meaning In Urdu, Deadpool Covid Mask, Longest Sniper Shot In Warzone, Brock Hiring Office Beaumont Texas, Next Bristol City Manager, Harbhajan Singh Ipl 2020, Great Pyrenees Vs Bobcat, 35 Remington Australia, Pathfinder Kingmaker Alignment Choices, Drill Into Palm Tree, How To File A Complaint Against Apartment Complex In Texas,