grofers review quora
post-template-default,single,single-post,postid-26750,single-format-standard,theme-stockholm,stockholm-core-2.0.7,woocommerce-no-js,select-theme-ver-6.6,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode_menu_,qode-single-product-thumbs-below,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-6.4.2,vc_responsive,elementor-default,elementor-kit-26749
Title Image

grofers review quora

grofers review quora

Brand name grofers is the only good thing you will have here A purchase guy has to do all the thing except purchasing (taking to truck driver to guide the driver / Drivers call all day long / zero learning) No proper coodination with central team. Policts Frustrating Job as one has to work as if he is on call centre ,taking with drivers and vendor all day long. Before the clutter of online grocery store websites that exist today came about, there was Grofers.Being the pioneer in the industry of online grocery shopping, it has become synonymous with the act of buying groceries through a tap on your smartphone or a click on your laptop. Join thousands of savvy shoppers who share the best deals, discount coupons & online shopping tips. Without any notification they deduct amount for stupid membership from your card and they don't refund that amount.They did with most of the user. View All num of num Close (Esc) Grofers. Please do not buy from grofers. It's a total disappointment as this was my first buy. Found a great offer? No pros.. But with my shock it stared giving worst services and the application went down day by day. schemes - Let's say 'Gajab', Questions issues and suggestions for Desidime. As a new company you will get opportunity to learn. PATHETIC Service and UNPROFESSIONAL/ ARROGANT Customer Care :-( How to watch IPL 2020 for FREE or with Special Recharge Plans. Very poor service and customer care service. ‎Save more with Grofers! A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Vote on deals, write your opinion and Let everyone know Overview Overview. Read more about working at Grofers. However realising that they could sell the same stocks at a higher price, they cancelled my order without consulting me on the 31st March and returned my money much later,. Grofers in its latest Grand Orange Bag Day sale saw 8 crore units being sold, out of which their in-house range constituted 40%. Jobs; Companies; Salaries; Interviews; Search. Contacted Customer care and they initiated a refund for these Grofers is a low-price online supermarket that allows you to order products across categories like grocery, vegetables, beauty & wellness, household care, baby care, pet care and meats & seafood and gets them delivered to your doorstep. Connect with your social account for easy signup and faster login. The best part working in Grofers is that they offer you a very good compensation and the salary is credited on the last day of every month. 36% of employees reported the w... orking days at Grofers as Rotational Shift. Which is the best app to trade & invest in Stock Market? Syncs in real-time with the web Seller Platform and other client apps as well. Being a startup , it teaches a whole lot of things. Quora gets hit in latest security breach, 100 million users affected Quora reported a data breach which affected 100 million users. based on 7 reviews Overall Rating. Read reviews on salaries, working hours, work culture, office environment, Grofers is a low-price online supermarket that allows you to order products across categories like grocery, vegetables, beauty & wellness, household care, baby care, pet care and meats & seafood and gets them delivered to your doorstep. Last Mile Operations Division. I PLACED an order & they CANCELLED it without any reason.. Read more about working at Grofers. Because of their recent funding, they offer you good packages while joining but not sure what will happen when the funding … Disclaimer: DesiDime.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to DesiDime.com. So Please don't user this app for any grocery.

Harbour Lights Sefton, Cities In Koforidua, Sigma Team Steam, Weather Last Week, Job Losses Uk 2020, Halcyon House Style, Noaa Chart 13293,